Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Mom's View of BzzAgent.com

I came across a site called BzzAgent.com, which has you test a product in exchange for a product review, and they allow you to keep the product for your trouble. This sounded interesting, so I joined their site to see what all the "buzz" was about. So far, I have completed several surveys, which are supposed to gauge my interests and personality, and therefore increase my chances of being selected for a particular campaign. I did a quick internet search of the company, and a few people have said that they have been waiting to be chosen for quite some time, but I suppose part of that is due to demographics and selections made during the surveys on the site. Others have had great experiences, so it looks like it could go either way. For now, I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment